Catapult Consultants is a GSA OASIS SB Prime contract holder in Pool 2. The objective of OASIS SB is to provide Government agencies with total integrated solutions for a multitude of professional service based requirements on a global basis.
These professional service requirements may call for solutions that cross over multiple disciplines, include ancillary support, and require commercial and/or non-commercial items, using a variety of contract types including fixed-price (all types), cost reimbursement (all types), time and materials/labor hour, or a hybrid mix of contract types. Awarded after a rigorous, data-driven proposal process, Catapult has been fully vetted as successfully delivering professional services to Federal Government clients.
OASIS SB is available for use by all Federal agencies and other entities as listed in General Services Administration (GSA) Order ADM 4800.2G, Eligibility to use GSA Sources And Supply; as amended.
The scope of OASIS SB spans many areas of expertise and includes many of the components required to formulate a total solution to a professional services based requirement. These areas of expertise include, but are not limited to the following categories:
Catapult Capabilities in Pool 2 Include:
- Program Management Services – includes all services related to leading, facilitating, and ensuring the strategic planning, implementation, coordination, integration, and evaluation of programmatic activities and administrative services.
- Management Consulting Services – includes all services related to the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement.
- Engineering Services – includes any service or creative work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning and designing, engineering principles.
- Logistic services – includes the management of the flow of resources.
- Financial Management Services – includes the planning, directing, monitoring, organizing and controlling of the monetary resources of an organization.