Shrinking budgets across the Federal Sector have required agencies to work “smarter” and not just harder. The need to do more, with less, for a growing population in an increasingly complex environment is a given for the future of our customers’ programs and operations. Catapult Consultants is dedicated to helping our Civilian agency customers succeed in this new environment and successfully deliver their programmatic requirements and responsibilities.
Catapult Consultants’ Civilian Programs team offers a wide array of services and solutions aimed at helping our customers optimize the efficiency, accuracy, effectiveness and outcomes of their operations, programs and strategic initiatives. We draw upon proven methodologies, lessons learned and experience to tailor our approach to best suit a customer’s requirement and context.
Catapult has a long history of delivering value and high quality services to our customers and teaming partners. A sampling of our value-add includes:
- Absolute commitment to our customer’s mission and attainment of program objectives
- A results-oriented focus that drives process improvements, attainment of goals and efficient resolution of program issues.
- Domain and subject matter expertise that is leveraged to optimize processes and outcomes with limited learning curve.
- The ability to move fluidly between the information technology and programmatic/functional components of initiatives.
- A quality-driven, delivery-oriented workforce.
- An experienced management staff with deep expertise managing and delivering projects.
- A track record of successful delivery and satisfied customers.
- Proven ability to source niche skill sets to meet program-specific requirements.
Capabilities and Offerings
- Program Planning and Performance Management
- Program Management Office (PMO) Support
- Governance and Communications
- Program Assessments, Metrics and Outcome Reviews
- Policy Reviews and Enhancements
- Program Compliance Surveys and Evaluations
- Information and Documentation Management Solutions
- Workflow Assessments and Improvements
- Outreach and Facilitation
- Education and Training
- Business Process Re-engineering, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma
- Grant Management Support
- Logistics Management
- Administrative Support
A sample of our team’s certifications and specialties include:
- MBA, MPH, PhD, JD
- CPA, CIA
- Undergraduate Degrees – 92%
- Graduate Degrees – 60%
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Centers For Medicare and Medicaid (CMS)
- Administration for Children and Family (ACF), Office of Head Start (OHS)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)