With the paradigm shift from bolted-on to baked-in security, responsibility is swinging from the operational to the developmental world. Security engineering must be addressed early in development; it is often developed too late in the system lifecycle, if at all. Policies and procedures become out-dated as the nature of attacks evolve. In order to protect your organization’s information, security must become an integral part of the acquisition and system development lifecycle.
At Catapult Consultants, our result-driven approach to information assurance helps you to establish strategic and operational policies and procedures, conduct security engineering activities by utilizing sound, proven methodologies, and manage information-related risks to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data and delivery systems.
Catapult Consultants’ wide range of services includes:
- Strategic information assurance planning
- Information Systems Security Engineering, including pre-, mid- and post-system development activities
- Risk Assessments
- Compliance testing
- DoDI 8500.2
- NIST SP800-53
- ICD 503
- COOP/Business Continuity Planning
- Application, Network, and Enclave defense
- Information Assurance Training