The GSA’s MOBIS program is designed to connect federal agencies with a wide array of management and consulting services to improve an agency’s performance and effectiveness in meeting mission goals.
MOBIS contractors are certified to hold the expertise needed to assist federal agencies fulfilling the demands of accountability and transparency by meeting growing number of mandates, ensuring compliance, and staying ahead of the regulatory curve. Among the regulatory mandates addressed under MOBIS are: the President’s Management Agenda; Government Performance and Results Act; Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act; OMB Circular A-76; Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act; and government reinvention initiatives such as benchmarking and streamlining.
Approved as a MOBIS contractor, in Group 874, Class R499, Catapult’s contract number is: GS-10F-0309U
Catapult is certified to provide financial and program management consulting services for Special Item Number (SINs) codes 874-1 and 874-1RC for expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Specifically, the services covered include:
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency’s mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as defense studies, tabletop exercises or scenario simulations, educational studies, regulatory or policy studies, health care studies, economic studies, and preparedness studies
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training as needed to successfully perform/complete a consulting engagement
- Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert Witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
Office: 703-849-0960 (x271)
Customer Satisfaction POC
Office: 703-849-0960 (x182)
Vice President, Acquisition Management